Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Year, New Month, New Design

First of all, hellooooooooooo
how have you been?

I would like to apologize for the late post, my laptop has been flipping out for the past 6hours. Yes, SIX HOURS... This is how long I took to put my new nail design photos together. This is what I call DEDICATION hehehehh so please, comment, rate, share, like and don't forget to keep emailing me more designs which you would like to see on the tutorials.

Oh, one more thing ...This new design was inspired on Church windows. Lately I have not been going to Church, as I am in a new city I have to look for a new Church to go to every Sunday. This been said, you can see where I got the idea from, I miss going to Church so I advise everyone ...: Lets start another month with Jesus by our side in addition to that, this is another good fashionable way to have him at your nails at every prayer ;)

Enjoy xx


Do not forget to email (mjnailsd@gmail.com) for any designs suggestions and Facebook visit ;)
- MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment