Thursday 14 March 2013

ACETONE VS NON-ACETONE REMOVER

Hey readers, I hope you've missed me. I know I have away for a really long time and that I had received emails saying how long my posts are and how short and sweet they should become. So I've heard you and I hope you enjoy this post ;) !


So here's a great post about weather you'll buy the acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover. I get tones of questions about this so here is what I have found on the research I made.

First of all it is important to know what is acetone. This is a strong liquid solvent which is identified by its strong smell in nail salons. This is used to remove nail polish and can also remove artificial nails as it dissolves it all away because of its strong capabilities.

Acetone nail polish remover - it consists of cutex formulas which are patented with emollients that condition and strengthen your nails, which is why you can use cutex regularly without getting dry nails.

Non-acetone nail polish remover - these are regularly used on the removal of nail polish on artificial nails. This is a weaker formula however everything got its ups and downs and the only thing about this is that will take longer to remove the nail polish on your nails rather than using an acetone nail polish remover. Also they tend to have a less stronger smell than other acetones. Top brand u ask me? Cutex (=

-MJ-

No comments:

Post a Comment