Friday 6 July 2012

"HASSLE FREE" DESIGNS

Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting not a lot of designs and other tips lately. I am sorry for that and therefore here is my way of apologising ;)
I went shopping for new ideas, inspiration and brands that you have been asking me to purchase.
Yes I have purchased H&M Nail Polishes and with only 3nail polishes you can do so much with it, just let your imagination fly !! ( = This is pretty good for when you're going away for a week or two but don't wanna take all that nail art equipment and don't want to spent lots of money in buying those nail stickers.
Hope you enjoy the designs and if you have any ideas of more simple designs that can be made please comment above or email me ;)

Yours Truly,
MJ
x x x






EMAIL: mjnailsd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment